Cucumber Salad with Chickpeas, Farro, & Hazelnuts
- 2 cups chopped organic cucumber
- 3/4 cup garbanzo beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup cooked farro
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- In a small saute pan, toast hazelnuts over low heat until they become fragrant. Set aside.
- Whisk lemon, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, and salt together. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Set dressing aside.
- Toss cucumber, garbanzo beans, farro, and hazelnuts in a small bowl. Toss the dressing with the cucumber mixture.
Recipe adapted and inspired by Cooking for Keeps