- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup shredded raw goat cheese
- small handful of wilty greens
- 1/2 teaspoon each chile powder, cumin, and paprika
- 4 sprouted tortillas
- Organic kefir
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Spread sweet potato cubes on a baking sheet and lightly drizzle with cold pressed extra virgin olive oil and a few pinches of Himalayan salt. Roast for 20 minutes until sweet potatoes are golden brown.
- Once quinoa is finished, add in black beans, sweet potatoes, and additional spices.
- Place tortilla in a small skillet over medium heat. Add quinoa filling and cheese. Fold tortilla in half and press down with the back of a spatula so the cheese melts and everything sticks together.
- Flip & cook for a few more minutes. Remove from heat, slice, and serve with whatever garnishes you like.
Recipe adapted and inspired by Love and Lemons